Friday, September 2, 2011

The Gratitude Experiment

When was the last time you said thank you to someone? No I mean you actually pulled someone aside and expressed your heart of gratitude for them, for who they are and for how they have helped you become more like the person that you want to be.

I don't do this as often as I should. So I am conducting a Gratitude Experiment. I am on a mission to express heartfelt gratitude to 100 people over this next month. It may not seem like much to you, but, hey I gotta start somewhere. So if you get a random text, email, Facebook message, or tweet from me saying thank you, don't think that you are just a part of an experiment, please just accept my long overdue expression of gratitude for you.

To get started: thank you so much for taking a moment to read this blog entry, I hope it was worth your time!

Who can you express gratitude to today?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am gonna shoot for 1,000 people cause my Facebook and twitter "friends" are all getting some gratitude!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!
Tim Coburn